Save The World’s Coral Reefs - Half Day
Meet the experts at the Sanur base of the Coral Triangle Center, an Indonesian non-profit organization with a regional scope and global impact. It provides education and training to make sure that marine protected areas within the Coral Triangle are managed effectively in Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Solomon Islands, and Timor-Leste. Enter a challenging yet comfortable escape room and crack codes in the group in order to escape from the room. By playing this game, learn about the challenges our oceans, marine biodiversity and particularly coral reefs are facing anf how reefs can be protected. Having accomplished the escape, apply the learnt knowledge and form corals from clay at the center.
Lunch is served at a beautiful eatery overlooking the ocean.
Return to hotel in South Bali (L)
- Escape Room: Minimum 2 players, maximum 6 players, children required adult supervision. Activitis require medium physical ability to complete.
- Our rates are nets and quoted in American dollars (USD), however some services (like transportation, guide fees, entrance fees, some activities, meals, air tickets and train tickets and sometimes accommodations) are based on local prices in Indonesian Rupiah in (IDR). In the case of a major change in the exchange rate (5% or more) between the Indonesian Rupiah and the American dollar (USD), we reserve the right to correct our quotes to align our rates and revise the value of the American dollar (USD).
- Children aged between 2 and 12 years at the time of travel will receive a 20% discount off the Adult Price.
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July-September.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 06-Mar-19 and 25-Mar-20, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff.
Pick up and drop off timings from alternate destinations
- Pick up from Ubud is not recommended
- Pick up from Sanur 09:00 / 14:00
- Pick up from Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa and Jimbaran 08:15 / 15:00
- Pick up Seminyak and Canggu 08:00 / 15:30
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!