The Unseen Natural Trail - Half Day
You will be picked up at either 08:00 or 13:00. Take a challenging, but rewarding hike in Krabi. Travel away from the beaches to Hang Nak hill, one of area’s lesser-known mountains. After a short stretch, hit the trails and start trekking!
The 3.7-kilometre path meanders through lush tropical mountain landscapes. See an incredible array of flora and keep an eye out for some of the jungle’s inhabitants such as lizards, gibbons, butterflies and more. There are some steep stretches of the trail but there are three scenic viewpoints along the way which make for perfect places to rest.
The hard work is worth it. Arrive at the summit and enjoy sweeping views of the surroundings. Relax while overlooking Krabi’s coast and glimmering blue sea. If the weather is clear the Ko Phi Phi Islands may be visible in the distance.
After soaking up the views, it is time to commence the trek down to the base. Following the same trail, return to the bottom of Hang Nak Hill. Transfer back to the hotel for a shower and a well-deserved rest. (L)
- Private tour with a maximum of 12 persons.
- Extra boat transfers required between the mainland of Krabi and the following hotels: Rayavadee, Railay Bay, Railay Princess, Railay Village, Sandsea, Sunrise, Bhungathani, Anyavee Railay and Centara Grand – with extra charge at THB 750 per person per way.
- Children between 2 and 11 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount.
- What to bring: Wear good trekking shoes, sun cream, and mosquito spray.
- This program is NOT RECOMMENDED for those with knees and heart problem.
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!