Photoshoot with a Geisha - Evening
Rendezvous with the guide at Tofukuji station entrance gate and meet with a real-life Geisha. Watch and learn about the skill and art behind applying Geisha makeup. Converse with her and get to know about the art and life of Geisha in a private setting.
Then, accompany the guide to the two chosen locations to proceed with an exclusive photoshoot; first in a magnificent and secluded spot in Kyoto’s Tofukuji temple compound. After a short break, proceed to the backstreets of Gion, Kyoto’s most famous entertainment and Geisha district with the Geisha in her full splendour, complete with makeup and kimono.
Professional photography guide ensures high-quality, authentic photographs in traditional settings, making for excellent and impressive souvenirs from this memorable trip.
- Camera rental is available for an extra charge. When renting a camera, you may keep the memory card.
- Please note there will be a break between the two photoshoots and the total time spent with the Geisha is approximately three hours.
- Cancellation policy - 100% refunded if cancelling one month before the workshop date. No refund past that date.
- As an exclusive experience, this tour accommodates a maximum of four people.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation).
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!
The world of Luxury travel is always evolving. Stay in touch and we'll keep you up to speed!
For inspiring experiences, real-time updates, the latest trends or casual conversation, explore our social networks for all things travel.