Enjoy a spectacular evening of culture and tradition in Bali. Head to sacred Tanah Lot temple to capture sunset views then step in to the magical world of Tugu Bali. Set amid a remarkable collection of antiques, dine on a lavish spread while being entertained by a traditional theatrical performance.
Tanah Lot and Royal Dinner - Evening
Join a local guide for a magical night out in Bali. Depart from the hotel late this afternoon and transfer to the seaside temple of Pura Tanah Lot.
Arrive just before sunset and find a quiet place to sit and contemplate the beauty of this sacred site. The guide will explain the seven sea temples of Bali and the history of 16th century Tanah Lot. Then watch as the sun begins to set, casting beautiful colours upon the temple and the sea.
Following this mystical sunset, it is time for dinner. Head to Tugu Bali for a dining experience like none other. Step into a hall filled with a vibrant mélange of exotic antiques, Indonesian art, textiles and more. Be seated at a table for a traditional Tugudom dinner, enjoying a lavish selection of imperial dishes from the Majapahit Palace era as well as authentic coastal cuisine. While savouring these exotic flavours, witness an incredible spectacle of theatre reflecting the royal parades of the King of Majapahit and his entourage.
Having indulged the senses in the sights, sounds and tastes of Bali, return to the hotel for the evening. (D)
- Our rates are nett and quoted in American dollars (USD), however some services (like transportation, guide fees, entrance
fees, some activities, meals, air tickets and train tickets and sometimes accommodations) are based on local prices in
Indonesian Rupiah in (IDR). In the case of a major change in the exchange rate (5% or more) between the Indonesian Rupiah and the American dollar (USD), we reserve the right to correct our quotes to align our rates and revise the value of the
American dollar (USD).
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust
transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice
- Children aged between 2 and 12 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount off the Adult Price.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July until September.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 07-Mar-19 and 25-Mar-20, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff.
Pick up and drop off timings from alternate destinations
- Pick up from Sanur 15:30 / 21:30
- Pick up from Seminyak, Jimbaran 15:30 / 21:00
- Pick up from Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa 15:30 / 22:00
- Pick up from Ubud is not recommended
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!