Mas Village Experience Bali - Half Day
Get a true taste of the local culture, customs and lifestyles with an interactive day tour to Mas Village Ubud. Drive through the rice paddies and farms to Mas, a small village steeped in tradition.
Start with a traditional blessing ceremony performed by a local priest followed by a meeting with an astrologer. Hear what destiny has in store as he uses time-tested techniques to predict the future.
After this auspicious start to the tour, enter a traditional Balinese compound to meet with local wood carvers. Mas is famous for this craft and the artisans are keen to share their incredible skills with visitors. Learn to draw and carve traditional designs, firstly on soap and then on wood, all the while learning about the villages cultural heritage.
To round out the village experience, assist local chefs to prepare lunch. Watch as they use fresh herbs and spices and discover the secrets of authentic Balinese cooking. Once ready, sit down and feast on this delicious meal of local dishes.
Following this insightful morning in the countryside, it is time to say farewell to the residents of Mas and return to the hotel.
- Our rates are net and quoted in American dollars (USD), however some services (like transportation, guide fees, entrance fees, some activities, meals, air tickets and train tickets and sometimes accommodations) are based on local prices in Indonesian Rupiah in (IDR). In the case of a major change in the exchange rate (5% or more) between the Indonesian Rupiah and the American dollar (USD), we reserve the right to correct our quotes to align our rates and revise the value of the American dollar (USD).
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust
transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice
- Children aged between 2 and 12 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount off the Adult Price.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July untilSeptember.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 25 March 2020 and 14 March 2021, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24 hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff
Pick up and drop off timings from alternate destinations
- Pick up from Ubud 09:00 / 17:00
- Pick up from Sanur and Candidasa 08:30 / 17:30
- Pick up from Seminyak, Canggu and Jimbaran 08:00 / 18:00
- Pick up from Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa 08:00 / 18:00
- Other area are ot recommended
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!