Take an epic off road adventure through Bali’s exotic scenery. Travel by Land Rover to access rugged tracks rarely visited by tourists, passing through inland forests, tropical rainforests and, of course, rice fields. Get a sense of Bali’s endless beauty and capture stunning photos on this exclusive full day tour.
Land Cruiser Adventure Bali - Full Day
Awake this morning for an unforgettable Bali adventure. After breakfast, step outside to where the guide and Land Rover Defender are waiting. Climb aboard this rugged SUV and head off to explore the best of Bali.
Travel into the centre of the island, leaving the paved highways behind and turning onto tiny country roads and tracks. Enjoy passing scenes of Balinese villages and rice paddy fields while the driver negotiates the tricky paths. Carry on to the surrounding fields of Mount Batukaru, an unspoiled land which is often very muddy- adding an exhilarating stretch of driving to the adventure.
Throughout the Land Rover Bali tour, there will be frequents stop to discover hidden corners of the island. Visit a traditional farmhouse, a hot mineral spring, tropical gardens filled with fragrant spices and an ancient quarry where traditional methods are used to cut the stones that build shrines and temples. Leave the jeep behind for a short walk through the rice fields to access a truly spectacular viewpoint.
Climb back in the Land Rover and head to a tranquil rainforest for lunch. Be surrounded by giant bamboo while enjoying a traditional Balinese lunch along with a glass of beer or wine.
The adventure continues this afternoon with a visit to Batukaru Temple, a holy Hindu shrine located on the mountainside. Following a guided tour of this impressive site, return to the rugged roads and transfer back to the hotel arriving late this afternoon. (L)
- This is a join in tour 2 persons minimum.
- This program can only be done on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- We recommend comfortable clothes, jumper or long-sleeve shirt and sport shoes, camera, hat and sunscreen.
- Our rates are nett and quoted in American dollars (USD), however some services (like transportation, guide fees, entrance fees, some activities, meals, air tickets and train tickets and sometimes accommodations) are based on local prices in Indonesian Rupiah in (IDR). In the case of a major change in the exchange rate (5% or more) between the Indonesian Rupiah and the American dollar (USD), we reserve the right to correct our quotes to align our rates and revise the value of the American dollar (USD).
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust
transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice
- Children aged between 2 and 12 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount off the Adult Price.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July untilSeptember.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 25 March 2020 and 14 March 2021, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24 hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff
Pick up and drop off timings from alternate destinations
- Pick up from Ubud area 08:00 / 16:00
- Pick up from Sanur 08:30 / 16:30
- Pick up from Nusa Dua,Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran 08:00 / 16:00
- Pick up from other are not possible
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!