On this Bali day trip embrace the spirit of the ‘Island of the Gods’ on an insightful guided tour inspired by the book (Eat, Pray, Love). Meet with a local astrologer, learn traditional Balinese crafts and partake in a hands-on Balinese cooking course, be immersed in Balinese village life and connect with the island’s rich culture.
Eat Pray and Love Bali - Full Day
- Our rates are nett and quoted in American dollars (USD), however some services (like transportation, guide fees, entrance fees, some activities, meals, air tickets and train tickets and sometimes accommodations) are based on local prices in Indonesian Rupiah in (IDR). In the case of a major change in the exchange rate (5% or more) between the Indonesian Rupiah and the American dollar (USD), we reserve the right to correct our quotes to align our rates and revise the value of the American dollar (USD).
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice
- Children aged between 2 and 12 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount off the Adult Price.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July untilSeptember.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 25 March 2020 and 14 March 2021, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24 hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff
Pick up and drop off timings from alternate destinations
- Pick up from Ubud 09:00 / 16:00
- Pick up from Sanur 08:30 / 16:30
- Pick up from Seminyak, jimbaran 08:00 / 17:00
- Pick up from other places is not possible
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!