Rejuvenate the body and soul on this specially designed day of Balinese culture and practices. Learn all about mystical Balinese culture from a village priest and astrologer and receive a private blessing. Then relax with a traditional Balinese massage before enjoying a delicious Balinese lunch in a scenic riverside setting.
Body and Soul Rejuvenation - Full Day
This morning after enjoying breakfast at the hotel, be met by the guide and driver for a short drive to the village of Mas. This little village is located about 15km from the center of Ubud and is known for its time honoured wood carving tradition. This skill is passed down from generation to generation, refining and recreating styles over the decades. Have an opportunity to take part in activities which are unique to the Islands of the Gods, Bali.
Firstly, be met by the village priest and astrologer to learn about destiny by using ancient and mysterious methods through the local guide’s translations. Immediately following the reading, receive a private blessing from the priest which is performed in the sanctity of the house temple.
After the blessing, whisk away with car and driver for the next special experience - a 90-minute authentic Balinese massage in a private tent next to the Ayung River. Prepare to take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the fresh air of Ubud with the sounds of nature enveloping both body and soul.
Following the treatment and a shower, it’s time to enjoy a delicious and private 3-course riverside picnic lunch which has been carefully prepared by the chef. The exotic tastes of the lunch is amplified by the scenic surroundings. (L)
- Our rates are net and quoted in American dollars (USD), however some services (like transportation, guide fees, entrance fees, some activities, meals, air tickets and train tickets and sometimes accommodations) are based on local prices in Indonesian Rupiah in (IDR). In the case of a major change in the exchange rate (5% or more) between the Indonesian Rupiah and the American dollar (USD), we reserve the right to correct our quotes to align our rates and revise the value of the American dollar (USD).
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July-September.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 07-Mar-19 and 25-Mar-20 , visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff.
- Maximum 2 people per day
Pick up and drop off timings from alternate destinations
- Pick up from Ubud 08:30 / 16:00
- Pick up from Sanur 08:00 / 17:00
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!
The world of Luxury travel is always evolving. Stay in touch and we'll keep you up to speed!
For inspiring experiences, real-time updates, the latest trends or casual conversation, explore our social networks for all things travel.