Bali Coffee, Vistas and Culture - Full Day
Be immersed in the island’s caffeinated culture with a special coffee tour in Bali. Start the day at the source an organic coffee plantation. Arrive at a coffee plantation and take a short tour through the fields, enjoying the fresh air and lush highland surroundings. Discover the different varieties of beans being grown and many other interesting facts. Witness the process of roasting the beans, seeing traditional methods used by generations of coffee farmers. Sample cups of the freshly roasted beans, gaining a greater appreciation for high-quality, hand-roasted beans.
Enjoy a local lunch together with the farmers at the community house of the village.
Arrive in Ubud and head directly to a coffee studio. Meet with a trained barista to learn expert coffee brewing techniques. Choose from a variety of courses, focusing on espresso, latte art or professional ways to judge the quality of coffee. This interactive class is the perfect way to conclude the day’s coffee discovery tour. Return to the hotel late this afternoon filled with new knowledge about Bali’s coffee culture. (L)
- Car and driver will remain available for the guest till 21:00.
- Our rates are nett and quoted in American dollars (USD), however some services (like transportation, guide fees, entrance fees, some activities, meals, air tickets and train tickets and sometimes accommodations) are based on local prices in Indonesian Rupiah in (IDR). In the case of a major change in the exchange rate (5% or more) between the Indonesian Rupiah and the American dollar (USD), we reserve the right to correct our quotes to align our rates and revise the value of the American dollar (USD).
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice
- Children aged between 2 and 12 years at the time of travel will receive a 20% discount off the Adult Price.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July untilSeptember.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 07-Mar-19 and 25-Mar-20, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff.
Pick up and drop off timings from alternate destinations
- Pick up from Ubud 08.30 / 17.00
- Pick up from Ubud rom Sanur 08:00 / 17:30
- Pick up from Seminyak 07:30 / 18:00
- Pick up from Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa 07:30 / 18:00
- Pick up from Uluwatu is not possible
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!