about the role
Responsible for updating and maintaining the database to ensure all information is always accurate and up to date.
role and responsibilities
- Receive information (new contracts, promotions from hotels, restaurants, transportation, andother suppliers across the destination), analyze data and input into the database.
- Create or update new information such as email, address, telephone, fax, in Creditor and Debtor modules.
- Ensure data is maintained in an accurate and up-to-date status, and ensure the input is followed properly to system’s principles and standards.
- Ensure all new services are entered into the system in a timely and correct manner.
- Establish and maintain a structure within the database to effectively identify specific segments of data for various analysis.
- Meet deadlines, be able to make decisions and prioritize tasks.
- Coordinate with Contracting section to ensure all contract information has been inputted and updated in database in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate with Product department to input and update price into our systems.
- Work well and closely with all teams, including Tourplan, Contracting and Product.
- Provide full support on requests from Sales, Inbound and Operations departments.
- Open for fresh graduate, preferably from IT-related fields.
- Experience in using Tourplan System or similar is a plus.
- Good knowledge of travel industry and destination tourism.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Be precise, detailed and systematic.
- Eligible for Indonesian citizens.
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Suites).
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. You may perform other duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Please send CV to [email protected] including cover letter.