Be enchanted by the beauty of the Phi Phi Islands on this day trip from Phuket. Travel by speedboat through the Andaman Sea to explore uninhabited islands, vast stretches of white sands and an underwater world brimming with colourful fish. Charge the camera batteries- this is certainly one of Thailand’s most photo-worthy locations.
Phi Phi Island by Speedboat (Phuket) - Full Day
You will be picked up at 08:00. Escape to a quieter, more natural side of southern Thailand with this day trip from Phuket. Travel by speedboat across the Andaman Sea to the six scenic Phi Phi Islands. The journey to Phi Phi takes around 45 minutes, passing by spectacular limestone karsts that jut out from the blue seas. Sit back and relax, enjoying the views as the boat cruises closer to paradise. Pass by Maya Bay, arguably one of Thailand’s most beautiful places, just for sightseeing. The bay is so stunning, in fact, that it was used as the setting for the famous Hollywood movie ‘The Beach’.
Continue around the islands, Phi Phi Lay Cove and Monkey Beach. Each of these stretches of island boasts swaying palm trees and white sands. There are also calm, clear waters brimming with fish for those who wish to discover Thailand’s underwater beauty.
During the day, lunch will be served at Tonsai Bay. This southern stretch of Phi Phi Ley island offers sweeping views of the surrounding sea. The afternoon is spent cruising to Bamboo Island and possibly other island nearby, for more chances to snorkel and swim in the Andaman Sea.
After a spectacular day cruising the Phi Phi Islands, it is time to return to Phuket. Transfer back by boat and car, arriving at the hotel early this evening. (L)
- Join-in tour and transfers
- Minimum of 2 persons is required (max pax is 20).
- This trip operates with a minimum of 2 pax, in case that the minimum pax count haven’t been reached, then the trip will be cancelled or moved to a date where the minimum pax count is reached. In case you want a guaranteed departure you will need to pay for the minimum pax amount.
- Children between 2 and 11 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount.
- Maya Bay is now closed until further notice. The island can be just passed by for sightseeing from boat.
- The program is subject to change due to the weather condition and the level of water on the day of the tour.
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!