One Night in Bangkok - Evening
You will be picked up at 17:00. Get a taste of Bangkok’s legendary nightlife on this Bangkok night tour. Set off in the early evening for an exciting local night out in the capital. Travel by public transport into the city centre and take a short walk to a chic, designer hotel. Head straight to the bar and grab a cocktail in time to watch the sun set. Sitting high above the city and offering superb views, the bar is the ultimate place to kick off the evening. Hop in a local Tuk-tuk or taxi for a short ride into the business district. Tucked amid the office buildings is one of the city’s most famous culinary areas. Join the locals at the street stalls, selecting a variety of traditional Thai dishes for dinner. Enjoy the delicious meal while soaking up the buzzing atmosphere of the city centre. After drinking and eating, it is time to indulge in the Thai people’s other favourite activity: shopping! Hop on the BTS Skytrain and ride to the edge of the Chao Phraya River. Continue by riverboat across the water to the Asiatique Night Market. Browse the handicraft and clothing stalls, watch the local entertainment and enjoy the views of the river at night.
Return to the city centre around 22:00, heading back to the hotel or opting for more chances to sample Bangkok’s legendary nightlife. (D)
- The tour does not operate on Mondays.
- If you do not wish street food dinner, a nice dinner can be taken at Somtum Der Restaurant, one of the world’s Michelin star restaurants, with extra supplement at THB 400 per person.
- Smart Casual Dress Code:
this sky bar does not permit athletic or sports uniforms, torn clothing, lippers, beach sandals and flip-flops. Gentlemen must avoid any sleeveless clothing, shorts, and open shoes. Backpacks, shopping bags, suitcases and other luggage are prohibited.
- Children between 2 and 11 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount.
- For those staying at Sofitel So, the alternative drink venue will be offered at Vertigo Moon Bar, Banyan Tree Hotel.
- Blackout date: Christmas (24-25 Dec), New Year (30 Dec- 02 Jan), Valentine (14 Feb), Songkarn (13-15 Apr).
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!