Ubud’s Culinary Delights - Evening
Start a culinary journey with a sunset over Sayan Valley. Sip a cocktail and enjoy asian/latin fusion tapas while the cicadas are chirping in the background. With the evening progressing, take a short ride to Ubud centre. Stop at Saraswati Palace to watch a traditional dance at the beautiful candle-lit lotus pond.
Continue to the fine dining restaurant over the Campuhan river then choose from several main dishes . Celebrate the end of this evening with a tasting session of sweet delicacies.
Choose to head back to the hotel or remain in the area of Ubud for additional drinks. (D)
- Program and description subject to minimal changes in case of unavailability of the designated dining venues upon point of reservation. The reservation of particular venues is only possible a few days prior the tour
- On Friday there is no dance at the lotus pond, and the venue will be replaced by a dance at Ubud Palace (a private Bale not available to book at Puri Saraswati or Ubud Palace)
Pick up and drop off timings from alternate destinations
- Pick up from Ubud 17:15 / 22:00
- Pick up from Sanur 17:00 / 22:30
- Pick up from Jimbaran, Seminyak 16:30 / 23:00
- Pick up from other area is not recommended
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!
The world of Luxury travel is always evolving. Stay in touch and we'll keep you up to speed!
For inspiring experiences, real-time updates, the latest trends or casual conversation, explore our social networks for all things travel.