about the role
Database Input Intern will be responsible for updating, maintaining the database to ensure all information is always accurate and up to date.
role and responsibilities
- Receive the information (new contracts, promotions… from hotels, restaurants, cars and other suppliers all over destinations), analyse data and input into the database.
- Create or update new information such as email, address, telephone, fax… in Creditor and Debtor modules.
- Ensure that the data is maintained in accurate and up-to-date status, and ensure the input is followed properly to system’s principles and standards.
- Control all new services are entered into the system in a timely and correct manner.
- Establish and maintain a structure within the database to effectively identify specific segments of data for various analysis.
- Meet deadlines and be able to make decisions and to prioritise tasks.
- Coordinate with Contracting section to ensure all contract information has been input and updated on database as well as be a good-filling system.
- Coordinate with Product section to input or update price into the system.
- 4th student or freshers in any fields.
- Experience in using Tourplan System or similar is a plus.
- Good knowledge of travel industry and destination tourism.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Be precise, detailed and systematic
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. You may perform other duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please send CV to [email protected] including cover letter.