Vibrant and rambunctious, Nha Trang is famous for its lively atmosphere and fine beaches. Less renowned is the gorgeous countryside that surrounds coastal town. Using bike as means of transport, guests will cycle through emerald green paddies and through peaceful local villages to discover another side to the city.
This morning after breakfast transfer by air-conditioned vehicle for approximately 30 minutes into the countryside surrounding Nha Trang City. As the glittering tourist city and the coastline is left behind, the scenery changes to reveal typical Vietnamese rural scenes – emerald green rice paddy fields, small villages and hamlets and local schools. Along the way pass by the historic gate of the Dien Khanh Citadel, which was built by Lord Nguyen Anh in 1793.
Arriving at Dien Khanh Village guests begin cycling on a tailor-made countryside loop around the peaceful villages and picturesque surroundings. Riding on mountain bikes through the rice paddy fields with a beautiful backdrop of lush green mountains, there is the chance to visit a traditonal rice paper workshop, cashew nuts processing factory, local wet market as well as to discover how the local people live their lives here and tend to their crops. The cycling route continues through villages until arriving at the Mememto Country Home, where a rustic local Vietnamese lunch is served. After lunch take some time to relax and enjoy some activities at the resort, i.e. swimming and sunbathing by the pool, pond fishing and outdoor spa treatments (use of swimming pool is FOC/included, but surcharge is payable for other extra activities at Mememto Country Home). Afterwards transfer back to Nha Trang city by air-conditioned vehicle, arriving mid-afternoon (L)
- This cycling route can be customisable to suit client’s wishes and level of fitness, with cycling distances ranging from 10 kilometres (or even less on request) upwards to 50 kilometres or more if requested.
- Bicycles are Trek or Giant mountain bikes or similar (medium size mountian bikes suit most riders. For particulary smaller or taller riders, please provide the height a week before the departure date so that we can arrange sutiable bikes in advacne.)
Price : Please contact us for pricing
Our services include:
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Mountain bike with helmet
- Cold towel and cold bottled water
- English speaking guide (for other language supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, travel insurance